Wednesday 14 October 2009

Hunky, chunky does good


Followers will know that 'a bite in the neck' begins with an account of my holiday in Jordan. Primarily, I wanted to share my fantastic experience, although I later came to realise that what I'd written seemed largely in hommage to the guide. Last night at the Wanderlust Awards, Yamaan Safady won the silver medal and is now officially the second best tour guide in the world. Of course, I'm biased and would claim him as number one: ladies, look at the picture and weep. Yamaan recently wrote that when he read my story his heart was smiling which is quite the nicest thing anyone's ever said about my writing. The man can do no wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Anyone(and Yamaan's the man) who can tell the author where to go - and she does what he says - deserves to be the world's number one!

    ReplyDelete

If you can work out how to leave a comment you are a genius