Tuesday 8 September 2009

Followers and commentators

Quite a number of people seem to be reading this blog and some have written to say that they have tried to leave a comment but failed dismally. I'm not really the person to ask being a bit of a Luddite but I think you have two options (or three if you count 'can't be bothered'):

a) Become a follower. This is better for me because the more followers I have, the more likely I am to be observed by the unknown in the digital ether which could have some benefits. At the top of the blog on the right hand side is a 'follow' box. Click this and if you've already got a Google account, sign in. If you haven't got an account open one with your email address & a password.

b) Click on the comments tab and a box will open which will ask you who you want to comment as...i.e. profile. I think you then get a choice to comment anonymously OR as a name from your Google account. Alternatively, you can leave the URL box blank. I'm not certain about this and if I'm wrong, you won't be able to tell me because you won't be able to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can work out how to leave a comment you are a genius